Can I Correct a Tax Return Filed Several Years Ago?

Houston Tax Attorney


We are often asked if an error on a prior year tax return can be corrected if it results in an increased tax in the current year. The answer is “maybe.” There are two issues that have to be considered, namely, whether (1) there is still time to correct the prior year tax return and, […]