Can the IRS Keep My Refund to Pay My Spouses Tax Debts?

Houston Tax Attorney


Will you receive a tax refund from the IRS if you marry someone who owes back taxes to the IRS? If the IRS keeps your refund for the current year to pay your spouse’s premarital tax debts, what rights do you have to recoup the current year refund? For the answer to these questions, we […]

Living with a tax debt or unfiled returns?

Life is too short. It's time to fix it.

Call today!  (713) 909-4906