Tax Professionals

Depending on your tax needs, our organization is made up of CPAs, former IRS agents, Tax Attorneys, and more, and can be utilized depending on your specific state and tax problem. Because United States income tax laws are complicated, many taxpayers seek our assistance with their tax issues.

Tax attorneys are lawyers who deal with the complex and technical field of tax law. A tax attorney is a good option if there is a large amount of money involved, typically $15,000 and up, and you are going to court for tax-related issues or the IRS has accused you of tax fraud. Tax attorneys are best to use when dealing with complex tax laws and technical tax issues.

CPAs are state-licensed tax professionals. CPAs deal mainly with technical accounting and auditing.

An enrolled agent is a tax advisor and tax-preparer who is specifically licensed to practice before the IRS. ​