Got it. We’ll be back in touch shortly.
While you wait, here are some articles that you might be interested in:
- Juror in Tax Crime Case Removed for Religious Belief
- IRS Can Avoid Bankruptcy Collection Hold
- Settling Unpaid Taxes With Sporadic or Seasonal Income
- Can a Tax Crime Sentence Impact the Sentence for a Related Crime?
- Does a Letter Sent to IRS Count as a Refund Claim?
You might also check out our blog.
You can also give us a call. No need to be shy. We can be reached at (281) 631-3300.